NMR Related Links
Tutorials, Lectures, & User Guides
- The Basics of NMR, by Joseph P. Hornak, Ph.D.
- The best NMR & MRI online video series with Paul Callaghan
- Protein NMR, A Practical Guide, by Victoria A. Higman
- NMR Spectroscopy, Chem 525 Course Notes, by Angel C. de Dios, Ph.D.
- NMR Spectroscopy. Principles and Application. Six second year lectures given at Imperial College, by Henry Rzepa
- Two Dimensional NMR Spectroscopy, by Horst Joachim Schirra
- Structure Determination of Proteins with NMR Spectroscopy, by Horst Joachim Schirra
- WebSpectra-Problems in NMR and IR Spectroscopy
- NMR Relaxation and Dynamics
Software and Pulse Sequences
Seminars, Meetings, & Conferences
Other NMR Facilities and Structural Departments