Practical NMR workshops are offered throughout the year, and cover the basics of NMR and experiment set-up.
During the Practical NMR Workshop, you will learn useful techniques and experiments on Varian Inova 600 MHz and Bruker Avance 700 MHz spectrometers. Offered over three days, you’ll gain valuable information and experience on the following topics:
• Introduction to NMR Hardware and Laboratory Techniques
• Introduction to TopSpin and VnmrJ Software
• Basic 1D Acquisition Optimization, and Processing.
• 2D NMR Acquisition and Processing.
• As well as other special topics including Biomolecules, Solid-state NMR, and Metabolomics
Dates are flexible, and workshops are offered when a minimum enrollment of 4 students is reached.
Costs for Practical Workshop
Academic fee: $300 = $100/day (Payable by EFS #)
Industry fee: $450 = $150/day
To register for the workshop please complete the Request Training form.
Advanced NMR workshops are topic specific, such as our Protein Structure Determination workshop, and offer both hands-on experience and theory-based lectures.
This workshop covers protein NMR from data acquisition to structure determination. Offered over five days, students gain valuable information and experience on the following topics:
• Multi-dimensional experiment set-up
• Interpretation of protein NMR spectra
• Computational methods to calculate protein 3D structures
• Measuring protein dynamics and interactions
Cost: $650 per person for the 5-day workshop